From Ariel Rabkin <asrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple agents and multiple clusters
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 17:54:43 GMT
Just to be clear -- you want the same data to end up in each cluster?

You'll have to do some hacking. I think it won't be so very monstrous.
In the Agent, there's a notion of pluggable Connectors and Senders. I
think you want a new Connector with two senders.

One caveat -- you'll need to think through what happens if just one
cluster is down, and perhaps other partial failure scenarios too.

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin asrabkin@gmail.com
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department