From abhijitdhar <abhijit.dhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: chukwa for processing log4j logs
Date Sat, 23 Jul 2011 00:07:41 GMT
I have added this to my HADOOP_CONF_DIR/log4j.properties
    log4j.appender.DRFA=org.apache.log4j.net.SocketAppender
    log4j.appender.DRFA.RemoteHost=localhost
    log4j.appender.DRFA.Port=9096
    log4j.appender.DRFA.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
    log4j.appender.DRFA.layout.ConversionPattern=%d{ISO8601} %p %c: %m%n

And this as adapter : add SocketAdaptor HadoopMetrics 9095 0
And, I have added CHUKWA_HOME/conf/hadoop-metrics.properties to
HADOOP_CONF_DIR.

But, I still can't see anything being written to the agent logs. Any idea
what else I'm missing?

Thanks,
Abhijit