From Eric Yang <ey...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: A demo setup on a single linux server
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2011 00:32:24 GMT
I just uploaded a patch for Hbase 0.90.3, feel free to try it out.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CHUKWA-586

Regards,
Eric

On 6/3/11 2:45 AM, "Preetam Patil" <pvpatil.iitb@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for the reply, Eric.
The problem seems to be because of HBase version incompatibility; my
chukwa was still referring to 0.20.6 while the HBase I have on my
system is 0.9.1. Rebuilding Chukwa with HBase 0.9.1 and running it
gives HBase API incompatibility error. I'll try to get it working with
HBase 0.20.6 now.

Is there any way to get chukwa trunk working with HBase 0.9.*?
Thanks,

-preetam