From Eric Yang <ey...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: release notes for version 0.4
Date Tue, 24 May 2011 22:22:25 GMT
Hi Corbin,

The release note link in JIRA is a dynamic generated base on JIRA in the database.  Some JIRAs
have incorrect version number marked when filed.  I edit both issues to reflect the 0.4 release,
but there could be others.  Hence, it is recommended to use the release note in source tarball
for reference.

Regards,
Eric