From Eric Yang <eric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Buffer on error
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 04:54:35 GMT
Hi Andrei,

Unfortunately, Chukwa agent does not have a buffer on error to local
disk feature.  Please file a jira.  Thanks

regards,
Eric

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 12:18 PM,  <andrei.solodin@thomsonreuters.com> wrote:
> Hello - I am trying to figure out how to set up Chukwa to buffer on error to local disk.
The use case is that we do not want to have local logs when log events can be written durably
to HDFS. I am assuming that this is something that could be configured at the agent. However,
I don't see anything relevant in the agent configuration file. Is this functionality implemented?