From Akshay Kumar <kumar.aks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Chukwa as monitoring tool.
Date Sun, 26 Dec 2010 18:29:52 GMT
Thanks,
In my setup, I can not afford ( as of now) to have a machine with 16GB
memory.
So that means, I can not deploy Chukwa as a monitoring solution ?  I do not
intend to do any log analysis / collection for now - just simple OS and
hadoop metrics.

I mean, I do not understand why would one have 16GB has hard limit for
minimal functioning too.
I imagine it should be for a high performance system and not bare-bones
structure. What am I missing here?

-Akshay