From Eric Yang <eric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data process for HICC
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 00:38:49 GMT
Hi,

This may be caused by dbAdmin.sh was not running in the background.
In Chukwa 0.4, you need to have dbAdmin.sh periodically create table
partitions from the template tables.  If the script is not running,
the data might not get loaded.

I am not sure about your question about hourlyRolling or dailyRolling.
 Those processes should be handled by data processor (./bin/chukwa
dp).

regards,
Eric