From "ZJL" <zhu121...@163.com>
Subject RE: Data process for HICC
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 03:30:39 GMT
Hi ecri:

    Telnent doesn’t work, I have tried so many times,in my system, I use
the ssh to access remote computer, how can I do by your mentioning method to
check the adaptor list.thank you

From: chukwa-user-return-585-zhu121972=163.com@incubator.apache.org
[mailto:chukwa-user-return-585-zhu121972=163.com@incubator.apache.org] On
Behalf Of Eric Yang
Sent: 2010年11月9日 2:28
To: chukwa-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Data process for HICC

Try:

telnet localhost 9093
list

See how many adaptor do you have on your machine?  For some reason, the
ChuwaDailyRollingAppender or Log4JMetricsContext is unable to talk to the
agent to register the log files.

If it is working properly, you should see adaptor listed similar to this:

adaptor_217ea6590b5749d07394bb3522f93a58)
org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.datacollection.adaptor.filetailer.CharFileTailingAd
aptorUTF8NewLineEscaped jvm 0
/chukwa/current/var/log/metrics/chukwa-hdfs-jvm-1285170111337.log 0
adaptor_e41369787a2b508486d0149f7b971223)
org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.datacollection.adaptor.filetailer.CharFileTailingAd
aptorUTF8NewLineEscaped dfs 0
/chukwa/current/var/log/metrics/chukwa-hdfs-dfs-1283736356808.log 325440
adaptor_098cf71f98cfe22f630f6fcd6e4bedfb)
org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.datacollection.adaptor.filetailer.CharFileTailingAd
aptorUTF8NewLineEscaped rpc 0
/chukwa/current/var/log/metrics/chukwa-hdfs-rpc-1283649648098.log 2838600

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Eric