From "ZJL" <zhu121...@163.com>
Subject RE: Data process for HICC
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 11:24:55 GMT
HI eric:
1.In background,I have started dbAdmin and the dbAdmin.sh was running,otherwise the dbbase
would have nothing.in my database ,some of field record have no data. not all. "System metrics
collection may fail or be incomplete if your versions of sar and iostat do not match the ones
that Chukwa expects" this citation come
from chukwa releasenotes, i suspect if my sysstat version of ubuntu is not match for chukwa,
if so, what can i do for that.
2.i don't know if hourlyRolling or dailyRolling automatically run,after starting bin/start-all.sh

-----Original Message-----
From: chukwa-user-return-576-zhu121972=163.com@incubator.apache.org [mailto:chukwa-user-return-576-zhu121972=163.com@incubator.apache.org]
On Behalf Of Eric Yang
Sent: 2010年11月5日 8:39
To: chukwa-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Data process for HICC

Hi,

This may be caused by dbAdmin.sh was not running in the background.
In Chukwa 0.4, you need to have dbAdmin.sh periodically create table
partitions from the template tables.  If the script is not running,
the data might not get loaded.

I am not sure about your question about hourlyRolling or dailyRolling.
 Those processes should be handled by data processor (./bin/chukwa
dp).

regards,
Eric

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5592