From Eric Yang <ey...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Using HICC with Hbase
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 23:59:02 GMT
Hi Michael,

Which adaptor and data type are used to collect data?  Data is
de-multiplexed by the collector with hbase writer.  Therefore, check
collector.log to see if there is any issue when writing data to the hbase
tables.  The only supported data type is SystemMetrics with SystemMetrics
adaptor.  I am working on clean up metrics from Hadoop with SyslogAdaptor.
Those will come later.

Regards,
Eric