From Min Zhou <coderp...@gmail.com>
Subject chukwa and Hadoop v0.19.x
Date Sun, 24 Oct 2010 14:08:52 GMT
Hi guys,

>From the document of Chukwa 0.4.0,  it mentions that "Note that these
directions require Hadoop 0.20.0+. Earlier versions of Hadoop do not
have the hooks that Chukwa requires in order to grab MapReduce job
logs."  Can anyone tell me the reason why chukwa requires 0.20.0+, we
know job logs and metrics are also supported by hadoop 0.19.x.

If we deploy chukwa 0.4.0 on a hadoop cluster under the version of
0.19.2.  What will happens?

Thanks,
Min

bytecode based virtual machine.