From "Matt Davies" <matt.dav...@tynt.com>
Subject Seeing duplicate entries
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2010 03:22:19 GMT
Hey everyone,

I have a situation where I'm seeing duplicated data downstream before the demux process. It
appears this happens during high system loads and we are still using the 0.3.0 series.

So, we have validated that there is a single, unique entry in our source file which then shows
up a random amount of times before we see it in demux. So, it appears that there is duplication
happening somewhere between the agent and collector.

Has anyone else seen this? Any ideas as to why we are seeing this during high system loads,
but not during lower loads.

TIA,
Matt