From Jaydeep Ayachit <jaydeep_ayac...@persistent.co.in>
Subject Supporting sequence numbers
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2010 13:08:15 GMT
Hello,

I have a requirement to assign sequence numbers to the packets sent from the agent to the
collector. The collector should store the sequence number in chukwa sequence file and finally
should be available with meta data.

Is this supported by chukwa agent/collector out of the box? If I have to do changes, my understanding
is

-          Changes in base chukwa adaptor to support sequence number

-          Changes in chukwa agent to send sequence number along with http chunk

-          Changes in chukwa collector to store sequence number in sequence file

-          Changes in default demux to add sequence number to meta data

Regards
Jaydeep

DISCLAIMER
any liability for virus infected mails.