From Eric Yang <eric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No Data available in HICC
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2010 02:06:28 GMT
Hi,

For data in MySQL, does data exist for system_metrics_*_week or
cluster_systetm_metrics_*_week?  If data exists in
system_metrics_*_week, then you probably need to select a host in Host
Selection widget, and click Apply to see metrics for selected host.
If data exists in cluster_system_metrics_*_week, then data should
render for the default view.  cluster_system_metrics_*_week is not
automatically populated unless you run dbAdmin.sh in the background,
which will cause SQL based aggregation to happen every 5 minutes.
Hope this helps.

regards,
Eric

For the default page, it uses data that is aggregated in MySQL.  Could you