From Yanjun Xu <x...@neusoft.com>
Subject No Data available in HICC
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2010 05:03:10 GMT
I install chukwa 0.4.0 on the description of admin guide, and now the each parts of chukwa
can run smoothly, but there are displaying "No Data available" in HICC.

In log file postprocess.log I find some table--just like 'mycluster.filesystem_fsm_2122_week'
does not exist, and I create them in MySQL database manually from templates imported from
file $CHUKWA_HOME/conf/database_create_tables.sql. Some tables like 'ClientTrace_2122_week
' have data, and some table--especially 'cluster_*_2122_week' has no data.

I start HICC using command "$CHUKWA_HOME/bin/chukwa hicc", and there seem some mistakes in
the description about 'start HICC' in the admin guide, I can not start hicc when I copy hicc.war
to the tomcat's webapps directory. The HICC time zone is 'UTC'.

I have some questions as follows:

1. How to automatically creating table in MySQL database in chukwa 0.4.0 ?

2. How to display data in HICC ?

2010-09-06

Yanjun Xu

of