From "jj" <zhu121...@163.com>
Subject RE: No Data available in HICC
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2010 11:50:46 GMT
 Hi Yanjun Xu:

        The first question,you should copy dbAdmin.sh from Chukwa 0.3 and
put in chukwa-0.4.0/bin directory, This may be caused by lacking of
dbAdmin.sh running.

         The second question which  I  also have met and  so far it have not
been solved.

From: chukwa-user-return-491-zhu121972=163.com@incubator.apache.org
[mailto:chukwa-user-return-491-zhu121972=163.com@incubator.apache.org] On
Behalf Of Yanjun Xu
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2010 1:03 PM
To: chukwa-user
Subject: No Data available in HICC

I install chukwa 0.4.0 on the description of admin guide, and now the each
parts of chukwa can run smoothly, but there are displaying "No Data
available" in HICC.

In log file postprocess.log I find some table--just like
'mycluster.filesystem_fsm_2122_week' does not exist, and I create them in
MySQL database manually from templates imported from file
$CHUKWA_HOME/conf/database_create_tables.sql. Some tables like
'ClientTrace_2122_week ' have data, and some table--especially
'cluster_*_2122_week' has no data.

I start HICC using command "$CHUKWA_HOME/bin/chukwa hicc", and there seem
some mistakes in the description about 'start HICC' in the admin guide, I
can not start hicc when I copy hicc.war to the tomcat's webapps directory.
The HICC time zone is 'UTC'.

I have some questions as follows:

1. How to automatically creating table in MySQL database in chukwa 0.4.0 ?

2. How to display data in HICC ?

2010-09-06

  _____

Yanjun Xu

-----------------------
Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
accompanying attachment(s)
is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be
confidential and/or privileged of
Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader
of this communication is
not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,
storing, disclosure or copying
is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.If you have received this
communication in error,please
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original
message and all copies from
your system. Thank you.