From Stuti Awasthi <Stuti_Awas...@persistent.co.in>
Subject Data Security in Chukwa
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 03:50:35 GMT
Hi all,

I would like to know how data security is handled in Chukwa. I think Chukwa does some encryption
of data but how this encryption is done?
Does Chukwa use any certificates for this and if yes, how these certificates are updated/managed
?

Also would like to know that is the communication between agent and collector secure ?
I noted that Chukwa uses Http for data transfer, Are any other protocol also supported ?

Please also suggest any document/link which I can refer for data security management in Chukwa.

Thanks
Stuti

DISCLAIMER
any liability for virus infected mails.