From Eric Yang <ey...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Where is Chukwa Source
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2010 01:08:23 GMT
Ari,

Do you have a chance to look at my patch for the website?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CHUKWA-503

Preview at:

http://people.apache.org/~eyang/incubator/

Regards,
Eric

On 8/3/10 6:04 PM, "Ariel Rabkin" <asrabkin@gmail.com> wrote:

Yarr.  I guess we really do need to update the website!

As a stop-gap, I'll fix the URLs tonight.

--Ari

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 5:32 PM, Paul Tremblett <ptremblett@swva.net> wrote:
> Thanks. I was using the links published at: http://hadoop.apache.org/chukwa/version_control.html
- and I really did mean to say 0.4 not 4.0 - lysdexia.

> On Aug 3, 2010, at 8:29 PM, William Bajzek wrote:
>
>> I found it here:
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/chukwa/trunk/
>>

>> On Aug 3, 2010, at 5:09 PM, Paul Tremblett wrote:
>>
>>> Trying to check out 4.0 and none of the URLs work. It's been happening since
yesterday. Thought it might be transient condition so I waited until now to ask.

--
Ari Rabkin asrabkin@gmail.com
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department