From Eric Yang <ey...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: What to do after database failures?
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2010 22:43:55 GMT
Hi William,

The best approach is to submit patches.  Chukwa has a bug tracking system
which includes all development activities.
See this page:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CHUKWA

Patches are reviewed by the community to make sure it works and license
compatible.  Once a active individual contributor has been submitting
patches for over a period of time, he/she is promoted to become a committer.
A committer will have svn access to commit code.  However, all changes still
go through the same review process as before.  Hope this helps.

Regards,
Eric