From Ariel Rabkin <asrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What to do after database failures?
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2010 22:45:16 GMT
The right way to contribute it back is to open a JIRA, describe what
the patch does, and attach it as a file.
We'll try to review and commit it within a couple days, barring problems.

--Ari

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 2:26 PM, William Bajzek <williambajzek@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Eric,
>
> I'm not sure how many people are really using MySQL in this capacity. I know that one
of the other people who has posted to the mailing list about i recently is my coworker, so
it's possible that our recent activity is giving the impression of more demand than there
really is. Our client is a big corporation who plans to use Chukwa this way and I'm working
on a patch for them that does as you say. It is pretty small and straightforward. What would
be a good way to contribute it back to the community?

--
Ari Rabkin asrabkin@gmail.com
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department