From Alex Baranau <alex.barano...@gmail.com>
Subject Searching more Chukwa content
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2010 16:49:13 GMT
Hello guys,

(moved MLs are also there), wiki, web site,
source code, javadoc, jira...

Would the community be interested in a patch that replaces the
Google-powered
search with that from search-hadoop.com, set to search only Chukwa project
by
default?

Assuming people are for this, any suggestions for how the search should
function by default or any specific instructions for how the search box
should
be modified would be great!

Thank you,
Alex Baranau.

P.S. HBase community already accepted our proposal (please refer to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-2886) and new version (0.90)
will include new search box. Also the patch is available for TIKA (we are in
the process of discussing some details now):
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TIKA-488. Chukwa's site looks much
like Avro's for which we also created patch recently (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-626).