From Stuti Awasthi <Stuti_Awas...@persistent.co.in>
Subject Why ChukwaRecord have only Key:Value as Strings
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 12:03:29 GMT
Hi all,

I was looking at the code of ChukwaRecord and  found out that it adds only <String key
& String value >

Snippet :

Public class ChukwaRecord extends ChukwaRecordJT implements Record
{
Public void add( String Key, String Value )
}

I have a scenario in which I want to add the Object as a value i.e <String Key ,Object
value> .

Does chukwa's current implementation support that or any patch available?

Stuti

Thanks and Regards

Stuti Awasthi | Software Engineer - IBM BU | Persistent Systems Limited
stuti_awasthi@persistent.co.in<mailto:chandan_avdhut@persistent.co.in> |  Tel: +91 (20)
391 77837

DISCLAIMER
any liability for virus infected mails.