From Ariel Rabkin <asrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to change the chunk size in chukwa
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 07:05:15 GMT
There's two different sizes to mention.  There's the maximum read size
(chukwaAgent.fileTailingAdaptor.maxReadSize), and there's the maximum
amount of data to collect together before sending it
(httpConnector.maxPostSize). In both cases, Chukwa will push data
within a few seconds. Reducing either won't change latency by much.

What's the problem you're trying to solve?

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin asrabkin@gmail.com
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department