From Gerrit Jansen van Vuuren <gvanvuu...@specificmedia.com>
Subject RE: Adaptor configuration problem
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2010 09:21:16 GMT
This is very strange.

Which version of chukwa are you using?

The file globing only is available in chukwa-0.4.0.

How are you starting the agent? $CHUKWA_HOME/bin/chukwa agent ?

Sometimes on server installs after trying out some configs things get messed up. What I would
do is:

Make a clean install of chukwa-0.4.0, on a different machine.

Copy a test log over to simulate the directory structure and log file.

One by one do the configuration, by hand (so that you very exactly what goes in). You should
only need to touch the conf/chukwa-env.sh, conf/chukwa-agent-conf.xml, conf/collectors, and
conf/initial_adaptors files.

Cheers,

 Gerrit