From Jerome Boulon <jbou...@netflix.com>
Subject Re: Increase size of Demux Output
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 19:17:03 GMT
If you increase you rotation period then you¹ll have a smaller number of
file and they will be bigger.
Also I don¹t know how many collectors you are running but depending on your
volume you may need only a couple collectors.
I¹m collecting 700M events in Honu using only 4 collectors so even at the
minute level I do have big files.

Is that answer your question?

/Jerome.