From Eric Yang <ey...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: working of HICC
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 20:47:09 GMT
Hi Shreya,

I think you are on the right track.  The HICC war file contains a script
called single-series-chart-javascript.jsp.  This jsp script handles all
mechanism of database to JSON graphing string.  However, the database part
is slowly phasing out, and will be replaced with chukwaRecord to JSON
graphing string.

Regards,
Eric