From Bill Graham <billgra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add user define jars
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 05:16:54 GMT
Hi Jerome,

I haven't had to use external jars yet (I've pushed the logic I need into
chukwa instead), but I would like to have a solution where including an
external jar is just a matter of adding a jar to a local directory. Similar
to how Hive has the auxlibs/ dir. It sounds like your solution aligns with
this approach. If that's the case, I'm in favor of it.

thanks,
Bill