From Corbin Hoenes <cor...@tynt.com>
Subject Re: SocketTeeWriter
Date Wed, 12 May 2010 20:11:20 GMT
Jerome,

I would like to take a look at your partitioner if possible to see if it'll work for us.
 I am not sure what would be best to partition on.  I am thinking a hash of the ChukwaArchiveKey.getTimePartition()
would be a decent partitioner--but I'm still a noob so not sure of the criteria for a good
paritioner.

Did you just modify ChukwaRecordPartitioner?