From Ariel Rabkin <asrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Embedding Chukwa agent/adapter?
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 00:43:56 GMT
Nothing unreasonable about that modified adaptor.  However, you
presumably want to delete the file, not after sending the chunk, but
after getting back the Ack.  You can implement the interface
"NotifyOnCommitAdaptor" to get ack notifications.

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin asrabkin@gmail.com
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department