From Jerome Boulon <jbou...@netflix.com>
Subject Re: HttpTriggerAction - configuring N objects
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 23:50:12 GMT
Hi,
You can have a root configuration key that will give the list of keys to
look for:
Or you can look for the existence of http.N key in the configuration object.

Ex
<property >
<name>myConfig.eventName.list</name>
<value>http.1, http.2, ..., http.x</value>
</property>

Can you clarify what the eventName is?

/Jerome.