From Jerome Boulon <jbou...@netflix.com>
Subject Re: Directly create chukwa records?
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2010 18:14:50 GMT
I don't see why you would ever want todo that since like Eric said you're
going to have a scaling issue but if you still want to do this then a quick
an easy way todo it, will be to use some code I wrote for the
validationframework, using the fact that M/R can run as a single java app.

But again, if you thing that one machine will be more than you ever need
then maybe Chukwa is not the right tools.
/Jerome.