From Eric Yang <ey...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: How to integrate syslog-ng with chukwa
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 17:55:29 GMT
I think it's probably cleaner to write a chukwa agent adaptor which listens
for syslog-ng packets and send to collector.  The current collector is
implemented to listen to HTTP post only.  Let's keep the collector simple,
and use agents as the interface for external communication.  File a jira for
this feature request, and patches are welcome. :)

Regards,
Eric