From Kim Vogt <vo...@llnl.gov>
Subject Re: Config files
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2010 23:25:52 GMT
Hi Ari,

I'm trying to set up chukwa on the same cluster from which it's monitoring.
The files I've been modifying include: chukwa-env.sh,
chukwa-collector-conf.xml, the collectors file and the initial_adaptors
file.  I can't seem to get the collectors working as I can't access them
with the browser.  I'm thinking it might be something I messed up in the
config files and if I see some examples I might figure out the problem.

-Kim