From Eric Yang <ey...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Invoking Chukwa collectors through a load balancer
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2010 18:50:58 GMT
The retry logic is configurable through chukwa-agent-conf.xml.  It will keep
on trying the same collector for 4 times (chukwaAgent.sender.fastRetries).
If no data has been transferred, and no collector is available in the
collector list, it will sleep for 20 seconds (
chukwaAgent.collector.retryInterval) before reshuffle the collector list and
try again.  It will be fine to put a load balancer in front of collectors
without tweaking any default value for the chukwa-agent-conf.xml.

Regards,
Eric