From Bill Graham <billgra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Initial Chukwa questions
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 19:23:07 GMT
Thanks Ari for the quick response!

You helped answer another question I was asking myself, which is what is
MySQL actually used for. This would be useful to clarify in the docs as
well. As I was reading I was wondering which parts of chukwa were required
for different parts of the system, and whether some could be used without
others.

I'll let you know how evaluation goes and will report back any other
feedback.

thanks,
Bill