From Ariel Rabkin <asrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stable Release
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2009 22:26:34 GMT
Trick question. We haven't done a stable release yet!  The URL is
right, the page should be up soon.

  We have a stable release candidate available, here:
http://people.apache.org/~asrabkin/chukwa-0.3.0-candidate-3/  We're in
the process of getting it through the full Apache release process.
Feel free to play with it and tell us if you spot issues.

Thanks for spotting the typo in the admin guide.

--
Ari Rabkin asrabkin@gmail.com
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department