incubator-chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Yang <eric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator report due by July 4th
Date Sat, 30 Jun 2012 06:40:55 GMT
I talk to Chris in Hadoop summit, and I think there is still chance
for Chukwa to continue.  It seems like the user base is developing, it
was advertised by Netflix that they use Chukwa in Hadoop summit talk
and Chukwa talked about in various presentations.  There are 46 people
that has Chukwa skill set on linkedin as oppose to 32 from 4 month
ago.  I think it is showing a steady pace of gaining momentum.
Perhaps, I think we should give it more time.

regards,
Eric