incubator-chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Rabkin <>
Subject Re: Contributing to Chukwa
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2010 18:23:45 GMT

A good place to start is the JIRA system:
JIRA has the authoritative list of what bugs/feature requests are
open, and what changes have recently been made to the project.

Can you say a bit more about your background, and what you want to do
with Chukwa?

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 9:42 AM, Ahmed Fathalla <> wrote:
> Hello,
>           I have read about the Chukwa project and would like to
> contribute. I have checked out the project's wiki, but can someone provide a
> concise set of steps on how to get up to date with the latest project
> developments and start contributing to the project?
> --
> Ahmed Fathalla

Ari Rabkin
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department