incubator-chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Rabkin <asrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contributing to Chukwa
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2010 18:23:45 GMT
Howdy!

A good place to start is the JIRA system:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CHUKWA
JIRA has the authoritative list of what bugs/feature requests are
open, and what changes have recently been made to the project.

Can you say a bit more about your background, and what you want to do
with Chukwa?

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin asrabkin@gmail.com