incubator-chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Rabkin <asrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: which issues are blockers for 0.4?
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2010 20:41:49 GMT
So let's see.  We have a patch for 440, that looks ready to go.
How are 444 and 442 going?

I can document the SocketTeeWriter.

I'd like to do something about CHUKWA-447 -- metrics being too
expensive to collect -- but I don't quite know what the fix is.

Also, we should address CHUKWA-446 -- the scripts -- and update
documentation accordingly.

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin asrabkin@gmail.com