incubator-chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Offer to Contribute PHP CMIS Client Library to Apache Chemistry
Date Mon, 10 May 2010 19:39:48 GMT
On Mon, 10 May 2010, Richard McKnight wrote:
> I have added a JIRA issue to propose submitting a PHP CMIS Client library to
> the Apache project.  This client library is being used as part of the Drupal
> CMIS module.

<mentor hat on>
Who's been involved in devloping the code? Is it just yourself, or were
there others too?

If the community was to decide it would like to accept the contribution,
then there's the IP clearance process that needs to be gone through.
That'll require all the major contributors to agree to the contribution.
How hard that is depends on how many people that is!

Nick