incubator-chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Klevenz, Stephan" <stephan.klev...@sap.com>
Subject RE: Offer to Contribute PHP CMIS Client Library to Apache Chemistry
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 11:33:21 GMT
+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Burch [mailto:nick.burch@alfresco.com]
Sent: Dienstag, 11. Mai 2010 12:23
To: Rich McKnight
Cc: chemistry-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Offer to Contribute PHP CMIS Client Library to Apache Chemistry

On Mon, 10 May 2010, Rich McKnight wrote:
> Up to this point, I have been the sole developer.

That does make things simpler :)

> Catalin Balan (http://drupal.org/user/435484) who is the main committer
> for the CMIS Drupal Module (http://drupal.org/project/cmis).  Sent me a
> few patches when he used it in the CMIS Module for Drupal.

Assuming the community were to accept the contribution, if you'd like
Catalin to come over too, he'd need to send in a ccla and icla. If his
patches were very small, then there shouldn't be any issues (iirc it's
only noticable sized contributions that need clearing), but it would
probably be sensible to get an explicit confirmation from him that he
doesn't object to his patches being apache licensed and contributed.

Next up - is the chemistry community interested in adding another
language?

Nick