incubator-chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Klevenz, Stephan" <stephan.klev...@sap.com>
Subject Iterable
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 08:59:51 GMT
Hi,

I did fix this issue and decided to re-name the Iterable to ItemIterable. I'm not sure if
we have a consensus on the naming, but the naming can change again easily.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-200

Furthermore I would like to support Florents idea to eliminate the Iterator interface and
would propose the following:

ItemIteraror to be eliminated
        long getPosition() -> eliminate method, only required for implementation
        long getPageNumItems() -> eliminate -> no use case
        ling getTotalNumItems() -> move to ItemIterable

WDYT

Regards,
Stephan