incubator-chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <fmuel...@opentext.com>
Subject RE: OpenCmis Snapshot deployment
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 07:38:37 GMT
+1

We might want to do it again soon after Stephan has done the package refactoring.

Florian

-----Original Message-----
From: Gabriele Columbro [mailto:gabriele.columbro@alfresco.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 19. Mai 2010 07:59
To: chemistry-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: OpenCmis Snapshot deployment

Hey guys,
in a couple of hours, I'm wanted to do a snapshot deployment on the
Apache Snapshots repo [1], just to be able to work with some samples
against the current OpenCmIs without having to build it.

Let me know if you see any issue with this,
ciao!

Gab

[1] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/

--

Gabriele Columbro
Senior Solution Engineer, EMEA-APAC Professional Services

M: +31 (0)627 565 103
P: +39 320 161 28 46
D: +44 (0)1628 876 654
Skype: gabrielecolumbro
Blog: http://www.mindthegab.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/mindthegabz

Tweet this: #Alfresco launches Activiti BPMN 2.0 business process
engine, hires JBoss jBPM architects Tom Baeyens & Joram Barrez http://bit.ly/ceeb3c