incubator-chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <fmuel...@opentext.com>
Subject RE: Creating a folder
Date Mon, 10 May 2010 17:56:49 GMT
You can use session.getDefaultContext() or create your own one. The Session class has factory
methods.
Currently, Session.save() does nothing. It will be become important when we implement transient
sessions. See [1] for details.

Florian

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/chemistry/opencmis-client-api.html#OpenCMISClientAPI-SessionandCacheConcepts

-----Original Message-----
From: Ugo Cei [mailto:u.cei@sourcesense.com]
Sent: Montag, 10. Mai 2010 18:57
To: chemistry-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Creating a folder

On May 10, 2010, at 6:03 PM, Florian Müller wrote:

> That's one valid way to do it.
>
> The Folder class also has a createFolder() method. It would save you one line if you
would use that instead of the one provided by the Session class. ;-)

Folder.createFolder takes one more argument, though: an OperationContext. I guess I should
get one from session.getDefaultContext(), right?

And one more thing: is it recommended to always call Session.save() at the end?

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei