incubator-chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <>
Subject RE: Creating a folder
Date Mon, 10 May 2010 16:03:26 GMT
That's one valid way to do it.

The Folder class also has a createFolder() method. It would save you one line if you would
use that instead of the one provided by the Session class. ;-)
If you don't want to provide ACLs and policies, you can just pass nulls instead of empty lists.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ugo Cei []
Sent: Montag, 10. Mai 2010 17:52
Subject: Re: Creating a folder

On May 10, 2010, at 5:28 PM, Florian Müller wrote:

> I have seen that before.
> Are you using an Alfresco server? There is a bug that has been fixed in Alfresco 3.3g.

Alfresco Community 3.3. Looks like I have to upgrade to 3.3g, right? Doesn't seem to be already
available though. Possibly I will have to build it from source.

By the way, is the code snippet I pasted before "the right way" to do it?

Ugo Cei
Sourcesense - making sense of Open Source:

View raw message