incubator-chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <>
Subject RE: OpenCMIS release check list
Date Thu, 06 May 2010 09:23:53 GMT

Can we start with some simple things here?

I'm thinking of:
- Creating an auto export template for Confluence. The current output is ... pretty ugly.
- Adding some useful information about Apache Chemistry and CMIS on the Wiki front page.
- Redirecting to .
- Generating the OpenCMIS JavaDoc again. (Stephan?)

- Florian

-----Original Message-----
From: Goetz, Paul []
Sent: Sonntag, 2. Mai 2010 23:33
Subject: RE: OpenCMIS release check list

with regards to the documentation: you might have a look at
There's a first proposal how we could build the documentation.

But as always, there are some open questions:
- Is the proposed process ok for everyone? Any changes / suggestions?
- For Step [7]: I'd assume that we will use the Maven Site info for OpenCMIS. I wouldn't expect
other (Non-Java) subprojects (cmislib, JS-Client) to generate a Maven Site - so would one
site be sufficient (vs. every subproject having its own site)?
- For Step [10]: We could either do some magic transformation (like HTML Tidy + removing some
sections like <style.../style>|<script.../script>|<div class="greynavbar".../div>|<div
class="footer".../div>, and then apply the style sheets) - or we could change the template
for the CMIS site in Confluence (like CXF). Is there someone experienced with Confluence templates?

If nobody objects, I would continue with the following todos:
1) initial check-in for website content to SVN [4]
2) add cronjob to do the SVN update for the website [3]
3) update OpenCMIS Maven site content and check-in to SVN [5]
4) add cronjob or Hudson task to replicate OpenCMIS' Maven site target build to /www/
5) change the template for CMIS in Confluence
6) add cronjob to copy /www/confluence_export/CMIS to /www/

Best regards,