incubator-chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Goetz, Paul" <paul.go...@sap.com>
Subject RE: OpenCMIS release proposal
Date Mon, 10 May 2010 15:33:05 GMT
Hi,

concerning the release documentation:
In order to be able to separate the documentation for the different topics (cmislib, Internal,
OpenCMIS), I would propose that we do this via child pages. This means that the documentation
for a specific topic has to be a child document of that topic (e.g. all documentation for
OpenCMIS has to be child to "OpenCMIS").
If this is ok for everyone, then this has to be kept in mind when adding new pages...

Best regards,
Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Florian Müller [mailto:fmueller@opentext.com]
Sent: Montag, 10. Mai 2010 16:34
To: chemistry-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: OpenCMIS release proposal

Hi all,

Here is a proposal how an OpenCMIS release could look like: [1]

The script that generates these files is in the OpenCMIS SVN branch in the release-tools directory.
It does not create branches and tags in SVN yet. It only produces the release packages.

The main release package is the source package ([2]/[3]). Only this packages contains the
documentation. All other packages are just convenience packages with binaries.

I'm currently compiling a release documentation. A first draft is already in the Wiki but
I need a few more days to finish it.

WDYT?

Cheers,

Florian