incubator-chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Goetz, Paul" <paul.go...@sap.com>
Subject RE: OpenCMIS release check list
Date Sun, 02 May 2010 21:33:10 GMT
Hi,

with regards to the documentation: you might have a look at http://people.apache.org/~pgoetz/chemistry.
There's a first proposal how we could build the documentation.

But as always, there are some open questions:
- Is the proposed process ok for everyone? Any changes / suggestions?
- For Step [7]: I'd assume that we will use the Maven Site info for OpenCMIS. I wouldn't expect
other (Non-Java) subprojects (cmislib, JS-Client) to generate a Maven Site - so would one
site be sufficient (vs. every subproject having its own site)?
- For Step [10]: We could either do some magic transformation (like HTML Tidy + removing some
sections like <style.../style>|<script.../script>|<div class="greynavbar".../div>|<div
class="footer".../div>, and then apply the style sheets) - or we could change the template
for the CMIS site in Confluence (like CXF). Is there someone experienced with Confluence templates?

If nobody objects, I would continue with the following todos:
1) initial check-in for website content to SVN [4]
2) add cronjob to do the SVN update for the website [3]
3) update OpenCMIS Maven site content and check-in to SVN [5]
4) add cronjob or Hudson task to replicate OpenCMIS' Maven site target build to /www/incubator.apache.org/chemistry/site.opencmis
[7]
5) change the template for CMIS in Confluence
6) add cronjob to copy /www/confluence_export/CMIS to /www/incubator.apache.org/chemistry/wiki

Best regards,
Paul