incubator-chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Rich McKnight <richard.mckni...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Offer to Contribute PHP CMIS Client Library to Apache Chemistry
Date Mon, 10 May 2010 19:45:37 GMT
Up to this point, I have been the sole developer.  Catalin Balan (http://drupal.org/user/435484

) who is the main committer for the CMIS Drupal Module (http://drupal.org/project/cmis
).  Sent me a few patches when he used it in the CMIS Module for Drupal.

Rich
On May 10, 2010, at 3:39 PM, Nick Burch wrote:

> On Mon, 10 May 2010, Richard McKnight wrote:
>> I have added a JIRA issue to propose submitting a PHP CMIS Client
>> library to the Apache project.  This client library is being used
>> as part of the Drupal CMIS module.
>
> <mentor hat on>
> Who's been involved in devloping the code? Is it just yourself, or
> were there others too?
>
> If the community was to decide it would like to accept the
> contribution, then there's the IP clearance process that needs to be
> gone through. That'll require all the major contributors to agree to
> the contribution. How hard that is depends on how many people that is!
>
> Nick

Rich McKnight
Technical Consultant
richard.mcknight@alfresco.com