incubator-chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept the OpenCMIS contribution (CMIS-113)
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2010 11:02:14 GMT
On Sun, 7 Feb 2010, Jukka Zitting wrote:
> So, please vote on accepting the OpenCMIS contribution and granting
> committer and PPMC member status to the people listed above, on the
> condition that the IP clearance passes without problems.

I'm +1

(Looking through the zip of the grant, it seems that package names have
already been updated, and license headers tweaked, which is good. Rat does
report that many of the .xml / .properties / .xsd files lack the license
headers though, which we should probably fix once the import is done)

Nick